An informal, low-cost, one-to-one conversation where we can chat through anything you want to bring. I’m not your therapist or coach – I’m someone impartial and friendly who might have a different perspective or some helpful questions or ideas to offer.
Some ground rules
- Walk & Talk Sessions are not coaching, counselling, or therapy. I will bring the listening skills I use in my coaching practice, and my experience and knowledge in relationships, sex, intimacy, queerness, and non-monogamy, but I won’t be taking notes or coaching you per se.
- It’s not a commitment or obligation to work together longer term. Each call is booked as a one-off, and you can book as often or as infrequently as you like.
- If I don’t receive payment within 2h of booking, your slot will be cancelled.
- If you’re running late, I will wait for up to 10 minutes. After this your call will be forfeit and no refund given.
- I have a 24 hour cancellation policy for Walk & Talk calls. If you cancel within this window, your call will be forfeit and no refund given.
- If I feel that what you’re bringing is beyond my scope, I will refer you on to other services or practitioners. It’s important for me that you’re getting the best support for you, and I won’t always be able to offer that.
- Any sexually suggestive comments, questions, or advances will not be tolerated, neither will aggression or abusive comments. I will end the call and no refund will be given.